Join the Riverside Swim Club!
SWIM CLUB MEMBERSHIP
Online registration for the 2018 season has begun!
Existing members have the ability to register for the 2018 Season and pay both your annual dues as well as the capital improvement fee online. Simply login to your member account using the "register" button below! If you need a reminder of your login credentials, or have any questions about the process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can contact our membership coordinator, Michelle Hrody, at michelle17RSC@gmail.com or by phone or text at (630) 697-5422. Our capital improvement fee is currently coded as an "Initiation Fee" in eSoft. We are working with eSoft to see if this can be changed to reflect that it is actually a capital improvement fee.
Payment for annual dues may be made though the eSoft system using a credit card . If you wish to pay by check, please mail to to PO Box 75, Riverside, IL 60546. As a friendly reminder, there is a $50 penalty for not paying your annual dues and capital improvement fee by the May 15, 2018 deadline, which will be added to your member account. All checks must be postmarked by this date.
Guest pass information for 2018:
- The best time to purchase guest passes is during the registration process. Guest passes are $4 until the time the pool opens, at which time the price increases to $8. Registered already and you forgot to purchase at the preseason rate? Simply send a check to PO Box 75 and note it is for guest passes.
- Guest passes will again be tracked electronically through your eSoft member system. Therefore no paper passes will be mailed. Additional paperwork may be required upon checkin for tracking purposes.
- Each guest will be limited to 4 visits per season. This change is in response to overwhelming feedback received on last year's membership survey. We have an ongoing referral program where members are rewarded for each new member they bring in. If you know of someone that loves coming to the pool, we would LOVE to have them as members.
Please email us at email@example.com for more information about our member referral initiative.
One Full time nanny/child care provider (not a varying hourly sitter), may be added to family memberships at no additional cost.
- Members may only have one nanny/child care provider on their their membership at any time.
- In the event that the identity of the nanny/child care provider changes during the course of the swim season, the member family must notify the Board of such change and provide the identity of the new child care provider.
If you have any questions regarding the membership process, please feel free to contact our Membership Director, Michelle Hrody, at michelle17RSC@gmail.com or by phone or text at (630) 697-5422.